Ten recollections; ten foul objects; ten kasinas; four divine abidings; four formless absorptions; one resolution into elements; and one perception of the filthiness of food.
1. Buddhanussati: recollection of the virtues of the Buddha.
2. Dhammanussati: recollection of the virtues of the Dhamma.
3. Sanghanussati: recollection of the virtues of the Sangha.
4. Silanussati: recollection of one’s own moral virtue.
5. Caganussati: recollection of one’s generosity.
6. Devatanussati: recollection of the qualities that lead to rebirth as a heavenly being.
7. Kayagatasati: mindfulness immersed in the body.
8. Maranassati: mindfulness of death.
9. Anapanassati: mindfulness of breathing.
10. Upasamanussati: recollection of the virtues of nibbana — ultimate pleasure; unexcelled ease, free from birth, aging, illness and death.
Ten foul objects:
1. Uddhumataka: a rotten, bloated corpse, its body all swollen and its features distended out of shape. Continue reading
This was the picture that I was going for. It was to help me announce my Winter Break. Instead of a clean cut out of here, I find to have to cut a reblog first. All in a Solstice Day’s work. Complaining is of no use, because I will not be here to read it. The collection of Solstice artwork you can find here: https://happybuddhabreathing.wordpress.com/2014/12/21/beauty-break-12-21-14/
What is a Psychic Attack?
Projection of Negative Energies
By Joseph Ghabi
A psychic attack is simply negative energy that someone sends with the conscious or unconscious intention to inflict harm upon you, your life or your family. Harm can be launched towards your emotional, physical, spiritual or mental state. Those negative energies can be projected in the form of thought, based mainly upon jealousy toward you. It can also happen for many reasons other than jealousy.
My belief is that psychic attack can be influenced 98% of the time by someone in your surrounding that you already know, even friends or family members, although is not always intentional. These thought forms can be sent consciously or unconsciously. When they are sent unconsciously, the person sending the thoughts is doing so without their own awareness and jealousy, envy, or anger are usually the Continue reading
How to take away Kann Drishti or Buri Nazar or Evil Eye?
By Divine Brahmanda, 2010
“Nazar”/”Drishti”/”Kannu”, however you want to call it is the same all over India. In ancient times, they understood the power of thought and even speech. People adhered to Dharma and hence their thoughts and speech would be true/come true – such was the power of their mental energies and focus.
The concept of Drishti/Nazar is also that knowingly/unknowingly – thoughts of jealousy and envy must not affect someone/something.
So in effect, to mar “perfection” a beauty spot is placed on children, brides and bridegrooms. Continue reading
Nazar Dosha Tips
By Astro Yatra
The thought of “Buri Nazar” (evil eye) or “Nazar Dosh” is incredibly standard and creates ripples within the mind once anybody detected concerning it.
Nazar Dosh could be considered a transfer of negative energy. When someone holds intense negative thoughts concerning another person or object, the negative thoughts accumulate within the mind. When this vibratory energy transfers to another person or object, it causes hurt thereto.
Effect of Nazar Dosh
• Disturbance of the thinking pattern of the person envied.
• Diseases without identifiable somatic cause. Continue reading
Jyothish – Dosha Nivaranam or Quick Astrological Remedy
By Anugraha Gayathri Theertam
Almost all problem regarding life is connected with the following Doshas. By knowing the remedies you can overcome the doshas and proceed in your prosperous and successful family life.
1. Vasthu Dosha :-
It is the problem connected with the position, structure and alignment of your residence.
2. Sarpa dosha/Naga dosha :-
There are a lot of places where serpents are clustered. Sarpa and Nagas are divine and the disturbance or harm to them could bring you Sarpa Sapa which shall results in sarpa dosha. It may result in the harm of children, hindrance in marriage, incurable diseases- especially skin diseases. Continue reading