It is been a while since I got nominated for very important blogging awards. I found two of the nominations back, and it is time to send them forwards. I will send them forwards on behalf of both sites 7M and 7W.
The first two nominations were awarded by Julianne Victoria. It is a delight to read her posts, and I always look forward to reading new posts. Did I check in today? Of course! How else to write this page? Copy-paste, that is how.
For 7M I choose the Sunshine Award, and I will show the Blog of the Year nomination at 7W.
The second nomination is actually an 8-flower bouquet, and was awarded by… Julianne Victoria! It was so long ago, that I had forgotten about it. But, the memory of my comment box works perfectly. Hop over to Julianne’s and found out why she gets bouquets the year round!
1. Display the award logo;
2. Link back to the person who nominated you;
3. State 7 things about yourself;
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
Seven things about myself
1. Root. I do not like the color red much.
2. Sacral. I finally started to understand my Moon.
3. Solar Plexus. I continue to work during my breaks. I need to adjust my Sun.
4. Heart. It is hard to take a good look at my own life, but I took heart and embraced self-love.
5. Throat. I needed two blogs to unburden myself and take up healthier teachings. I haven’t even written much myself. I needed to listen to those who went before me first. Save myself the troubles of confusion and redundancy.
6. Third Eye. I have always liked the word Indigo, so I was delighted to find that it connects to my Eye.
7. Crown. I have been shown that my Crown is a portal, not a resting place.
0. The All. One breath is all it takes to meet again. Thank You.
You may choose between the Sunshine Award and Blog of 2013 Award, or the 8 Awards Bouquet.
Do not wait for me to send a comment, because… [fill in excuse]. Just go ahead and pay it forward.
The Seven Minds