Please take a moment to check out her blog Dutch Guyana.
I appreciate the nomination, and I will give unto others as she gave on to me.
The Liebster Award
The rules are:
– publicly thank the person that nominated you;
– tell 11 things about yourself;
– answer the 11 questions asked of you; and
– make 11 questions for your own 11 nominees;
– link to those 11 nominees, and tell them about it at their blogs.
11 Things about myself
1. Without You there is no me.
2. Without Me there is no me.
3. I am non-violent, but I have the right to change my mind at any time.
4. I stick to a vegan diet, except when I refuse to stick to it.
5. I am currently reading the Bardo Thodol (Tibetan Book of the Dead). Again. But, this time I seem to understand it much better.
6. I am currently reading the Bhagavad Gita. I will be currently reading it for a many more years to come.
7. I am currently reading the Egyptian Book of the Dead.
8. I am currently reading at least 20 more books.
9. I do not watch tele-sick-vision.
10. Without Me there is no me.
11. Without You there is no me.
11 Questions from Dutch Guyana
1. Describe yourself in an elevator pitch.
I am a confused mind searching to reach a clear state of mind in my current body.
2. How do you look back on yesterday?
I watched in amazement as I saw people load their carts in the supermarket. Was there another end of the world advertized? No, just Easter. I just drove by the supermarket… it was open!
3. What are your plans for tomorrow?
I plan to sleep in, blog, read, and eat.
4. What will you do today?
I just finished eating, and realized that I still had to answer these questions. And, alert the nominees. (Ahum.)
5. What will bring a smile to your face at the mere mention of it? Is there a story behind that?
Watching children play. Not really a story, I leave it to the children to make one up.
6. What will get you angry by just thinking of it? Why?
The government and corporations stealing our money. Greed knows no limit.
7. Name a documentary that made a big impression on you? Why?
I like the documentaries on Food and GMO. I have to look up the titles. The one on food is old. It showed how food was no longer natural. Animals and crops treated with indifference. The GMO movie is the next level of insanity. Animals and crops are no longer the way nature intended. What are we eating?
8. How would you suggest to end modern-day slavery?
Just end it. Any plan to end it is just keeping it going longer.
9. What are your thoughts on ‘world peace’?
Instead of world peace, we have a world in pieces. Only when the pieces can be united can there be peace. The chaos may be the prelude to be able to enjoy that peace.
10. Did you help Nature today? How? Why?
Yes. I praised her. I took care of my body. Without Nature no body.
11. Do you have a cell phone? If so, what do you use it for?
I have several mobile phones that I seldom use. When I do it is to call, to tell the ‘time’, or to listen to music. I do not appreciate turning myself into a radiation tower, so I limit my use of it.
In alphabetical order.
My eleven new questions for my nominees are:
1. Who are you? Why?
2. Why did you start your blog?
3. Has your blog turned out the way you expected it to? Why so?
4. Where is your mind at?
5. Where is your heart at?
6. Did you help anyone today? Why?
7. Do you know a good joke that you want to share?
8. What is the saddest thing that you heard/saw recently?
9. What is your favorite dish (food)?
10. What is your favorite book? Why?
11. Who do you love most?